Worth a Thousand Words

A picture is worth a thousand words.
or in my case, a thousand memories. 

I have so much I want to remember and so little time to write it all down. I'll let these pictures and their "titles" take me back. 
"Mermaid Hair, All Grown Up"
"Momma's Homemade Sweet Potatoes"
"Mother of Boys"

"Morning Nap"
"Cousin Snapshot"
"Theo Meets Aunt Linda"
"Taco Tuesday"
"B Finds a B"
"Forever Date"
"Bennett Goes to School"
"Bennett Goes to the Dentist"
"Sibling Spring"
"Sleepy Spring"
"Saturday Couch Crew"
"Yellow Hair and Chick Poop"
"Making Creek Memories"

All of these moments make me smile. 
I know the stories behind them, the memories they bring, and the memories that come after those.
It is not lost on me how special my days are and how blessed I am.

Eager and excited to spend extra time with these littles this long Easter weekend.
Happy Easter to all!






 













Comments

Popular Posts