Blonde Ambition: Adding Blogger to My Repertoire

I have always thought about blogging--I love reading them, love feeling connected to other peoples' lives, love the whole dang idea--but I have never felt that I really had anything that great to say. This might sound weird, but in my head I am constantly blogging (or at least I am constantly having an internal dialogue with myself- but that is another post for another day) but thinking and writing are two very different things. My husband has always thought I should start one, and while I loved his support, I laughed at the idea. "But what would I say?" "Who would ever read it?" "Time Douglas....I do not have the time!" Yet I still found myself thinking about it...maybe I do have something to say...maybe there is someone out there that would love to read my blog....MAYBE I should just start writing and see where it takes me....I can always hit delete!

So here it is. My first post. Starting and keeping a blog is going to take a lot of blonde ambition--but this blonde loves a challenge!

Happy Reading!
Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts