That Tiny Little Heart Beat

Yesterday Doug and I got to experience our first doctor's appointment. I was honestly not expecting much excitement, seeing as how I am only about 6 weeks along, but the appointment went great. Loved the nurse, really liked the doctor, and best of all...we actually got to see the flicker that is Baby Jansen. Not kidding....we saw a teeny tiny little heart beat and heard the precious sound that went along with it. Man does that make this whole pregnancy thing seem real!! Up until yesterday, sleepiness has been the absolute only sign of my pregnancy. And who am I kidding, I can always say that I am tired, so no real big difference there. But maybe now I do not feel so bad about falling asleep on the couch at 8:30pm, leaving the husband to finish the laundry!!

So, besides telling a few close friends this past week, seeing that miracle flicker has been the highlight of my pregnancy so far!!

Hopefully even more highlights to come!

Ashley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts