16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just a couple of pants. Mom bought me a couple of cute tops that I am excited to wear!
Sleep: Sleeping good. All of a sudden, I am paranoid about how I am suppose to be sleeping...belly? back? side?
Best moment this week: A student told me that she thought I was finally getting a baby bump. Really my shirt was just too small!
Food cravings: Sweets and cereal!
Miss anything? After having some friends over this weekend, I did miss enjoying a glass of wine with them!
Movement? I SWEAR I felt baby the other night. It almost felt like little bubbles popping in my belly. Hopefully I start feeling more!
Anything making you queasy or sick:SMELLS! I learned from Mom this week that she was the same way when pregnant with me!
Have you started to show yet: This week I think Baby J must have gotten smaller....because what belly I did have is kind of gone....who knows?
Gender prediction: Boy!
Looking forward to: 18 weeks….Come on sonogram! Just two weeks away!


Comments

  1. I'v been wondering if you have felt movement yet. Too long for me to remember when that sarts, but thought it should be about time. That is so exciting each and every time it happens. I remember the exact time and place when I first felt it, but don't remember how far along. Don't forget to get you a couple outfits and send me the bill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts