What I Would Call Man-ly Crafting

For Christmas I promised Doug that we (aka he) could build his long awaited workbench. We have a nice big garage with plenty of room and after buying a house I have learned that men get manly and need tools and to build things. What he is going to build on his workbench, I don't know.... But I will make sure it looks "pretty" ( don't tell him I said that!)

Most men probably do not ask their wife to help with this project, but so far Doug has found lots of little jobs for me. He is also filling me in on all kinds of secrets when it comes to building things-- not sure when I am going to use any of this knowledge-- but for now I am very content sitting in the garage by the heater and watching this manly side of my hubby:)

I will keep you updated on the workbench progress!



Comments

  1. Doug does look very "Man-ly"!!! Does he have any idea on what he is creating??? Or just likes using "Man-ly" tools !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts