18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:I am guessing I am up more than 3 lbs:)
Maternity clothes?YES! Still just pants. I also just ordered some leggings that I am going to need this spring. I went shopping the other night for black dress pants and was not that successful. We have a large mall in Peoria and after walking the whole thing and finally asking someone, I learned that Macy's has a tiny maternity section and that was IT! Where is a pregnant lady suppose to get her clothes!!! Grrrrrrrr.
Sleep: NOT liking the sleeping on my side thing. I am a back sleeper!
Best moment this week: The end of this week is going to be the best!
Food cravings:Everything hehe
Missing Anything? Being tan....yikes I am pale in the picture....
Movement? A little...I am ready for a lot! 
Anything making you queasy or sick:Smells, smells, and smells.
Have you started to show yet: Yes I for sure am now!
Gender prediction: TEAM BOY!
Looking forward to: THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY!


Comments

  1. Just been home a while, immediately checked out your blog. Good to see you looking so good and growing!I was able to get good pictures by taking pictures off your blog. I just got week 16,17 and 18. Couldn't get blog to go back any further, I tried going over to the right side and click on prior blogs but didn't work. Any suggestions? At least I can show these to your Dad and Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to click older posts or something like that at the very bottom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts