19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:Up 8 lbs. I had not really gained any weight so seeing those number on the scale upset me at first but now I am okay ha! I might be the heaping bowl of ice cream at 10 at night...every night....
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Still in a weird transition period though....
Sleep:Still struggling with sleeping on my side. I always end up on my back. Ugh.
Best moment this week: Well it is going to be hard to top last Thursday, but today baby girl has been doing kart wheels!! Loving the movement!
Food cravings:Chocolate milk!!!
Missing Anything? Some of my cute winter clothes that no longer fit.
Movement? So much more! Yesterday was the first time I ever felt her throughout the day. Doug is still dying to feel her!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Headaches. I used to always get them and now they are back. Booooo
Have you started to show yet: Yep and I love it!
Gender prediction: I was wrong.....It is a GIRL!!
Looking forward to: Feeling baby girl more and heading home this weekend to see some family!


Comments

  1. Love the picture!!! ( you do look a little pale..is your makeup on...lip gloss..lol no one will understand that!! So glad that I got to come up this weekend, really enjoy being part of the planning for BABY GIRL!! See you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to comment earlier and for some reason it did not go throug. I'll try again. you may get two. Your top looks really cute. Even though it is black it seems it accentuates your tummy more than any of the others I think. I'm glad you are doing so well and that she is being more "rowdy" it sounds like she would be an asset to your dancing kick line. I'm sure it won't be long before Doug can feel her too. Glad to hear you are coming home this weekend. Don't know if you are coming for a specific reason or not. I know time is limited but hope we get to see you. Sorry to hear about the headaches hope they can do something about that. Keep growing and glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be seeing us Gma. I am bringing home the bumpers and blanket to show you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, can't wait. Looked at some patterns today.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts