21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks. Baby is the size of a Banana which just cracks me up---I just keep picturing a banana dancing around in there!
Total weight gain/loss:By the way I feel, I am guessing it is more than up 10lbs...
Maternity clothes? Come on spring! Doug picked up a couple of cute outfits from a lady he works with and I am ready to stop wearing black (it is no longer slimming haha) and start wearing some color!
Sleep: Not so good. I just can't get comfy.
Best moment this week: Doug finally got to feel her! She will move a whole bunch for me and the minute Doug puts his hand on my belly she stops...ornery little girl! I hope he gets to feel her more soon.
Food cravings:Sweets and really anything else. I can't seem to stop eating this week. But then I feel so full....never ending cycle.
Missing Anything? Nope not really right now---pretty happy.
Movement? So much and I LOVE IT! She moves all day and especially of an evening when I finally make it to the couch.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. This picture actually surprised me ha! Still have some days were I feel a lot bigger than others.
Looking forward to: Getting her crib and dresser in the mail!


Comments

  1. You may get two messages couldn't get the first one to go.Think I lost it. Love the top. Really like the color. So glad Doug got to feel her move.Glad you are enjoying it so. Can't believe how much you (BJ) has grown since week 20. It only gets better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts