Is it Monday Yet?

This post's title makes it sound like I have not had the greatest weekend, which is totally untrue. It has been a good weekend around here....I just cannot wait for the busy week ahead of me!

Friday was pretty low key. Our friend Chuck came to visit, which means my house is a boy zone--football, basketball, and drinks of choice:) I do not really mind too much.

Chuck was in town for his sister Kelly's 21st birthday, so Saturday we headed to ISU to watch her cheer and go out to eat. We had to park a million miles away and walk farrrrr in the cold cold weather. After we found our seats and I got warm and cozy, I could barley keep my eyes open ha! But I fought the need for a nap because with my luck they would put me on the big screen!!

We headed to Applebee's and I ate TOO much then went back to Kelly's. This is where I started to feel old and pregnant. Kelly and her friends looked all cute and ready to hit the town and I had my preggo pants on and was too cold to take off my coat. We were planning on going out with them but this baby mama decided to call it a night and the hubby agreed. It is not like I was going to be the life of the party haha!! Someday I will be back in action!


Sunday has been full of food, football, and grading papers which is fine by me.

But this whole weekend, I just keep thinking about the week. It is going to be BUSY but AWESOME! I have dance practice at 6:30am a couple of morning and our first competition to get ready for. Tuesday I am officially 18 weeks ( and looking more pregnant everyday) and Wednesday and Thursday are going to be the best days ever! Wednesday we are going to see Matchbox 20....one of my all time faves. They were actually the first CD I ever listened to and I will always love them.

And by now you probably all know what Thursday is.....The day I get to see my baby again and hear that happy little beat. And the day I get to find out if my sweet baby is a boy or a girl!! I honestly cannot describe how excited I am. Anybody remember the Disney commercial where the little boy is "Too excited to sleep!!" Ya...that is me this week :)





Comments

  1. I am sooo excited I can't sleep either :) Guess we could keep each other company!! Can't wait until Thursday,boy or girl, just praying for a healthy, happy baby and mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought i would take a chance and see if you had posted anything. Glad I did. Sounds like a very busy, exciting week ahead. Hope Doug gets to go with you to your Dr. appointments. I am sure he will plan on going this week for sure. I can't keep it off my mind to think that we can hopefully say he or she providing BJ will cooperate. If not we will assume it is a boy ha ha. I assume you will announce the news on facebook, if not I look forward to a call. Try to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gma you will definitely be getting a call!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts