No More Guessing....

Doug and I are having a wonderful, wiggly, beautiful BABY GIRL!!!!

We could not be more excited. We had been thinking boy for no real reason but I am so happy to be getting my girly girl and Doug is so happy to be getting his daddy's girl! We kept calling her a he today at the doctors and finally the sonogram lady said, "You keep saying he... Do you already know?" We of course said no but we want to. She smirked a little and said, "We'll I think you are going to have to change your pronoun!" That's when the water works began and we still can't stop smiling:)

I am so in love with her already and feel so blessed that so many people love her too. She is going to be one pink, sparkly, spoiled princess!!!

Comments

  1. I know you are so very happy and would have been just as happy if she had told you that you were having a boy. It was so exciting that she gave a big stretch and kick when you were getting the sonogram. You will make wonderful parents. She will be coming to the right home for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited, can't quit crying and smiling too!!! So thankful that she is healthy and growing by leaps and bounds!! Can't wait for all of the Hair Bows, painted fingers and toes, and TUTU'S :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts