No Turning Back Now....

Baby has a bed and dresser!! Well.....they are at least ordered and I am so so excited. I have posted about the crib before and we stuck with the same one. I have seen it in person so I know I am going to love it. The tricky part has been a dresser. I do not really see the point of just a changing table (but thats just me) so I have had my eye on a long dresser to use instead. I came across one on Target.com today during my planning period. Never mind the 74 essays and 52 written exams I collected this week, I have a dresser to find gosh darn it! Anyway....it was love at first sight and it had free shipping. I quickly called Doug and got the a-o-kay as long as I spoke with Mom, Dad, Gma. They have always split everything "big" that they bought for me and thought it would be nice to do the same for their (great) granddaughter. I got the thumbs up from all three so click, click, click and the crib and dresser are ordered!
I am in love with this. My favorite part are the bottom openings---can't you picture cute baskets with bows down there. I am sure she will enjoy pulling them off the shelf someday!
 
 

Doug and I actually have a free weekend so we have decided to start our first baby project...her room! We have some ugly Winnie the Pooh border to take down and some bright green paint to cover. Doug is doing the painting and I will just stick to what I am best at....the bossing:)

Comments

  1. Sorry I did not read this as soon as I got home this evening, now here it is almost 10:30 and you are probably in bed. Just love the dresser and it will certainly go with the crib, looks like perfect color match. I like the idea of the long dresser instead of a changing table. Good you two are DIYers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts