Shopping Success!

Gma has been wanting me to buy a couple of cute outfits and send her the bill. She didn't have to tell me twice hehe! I went shopping last week and it was a BUST. I found nothing and pretty much gave up. I seem to still be swimming in stuff....my belly fits and looks cute (never thought I would say that in my lifetime) but the chest and arm holes are huge. Ugh. Or I will finally find something thats super awesome but costs a lot and my only-buy-something-if-it-is-under-$20 mindset gets in the way....especially since I am not going to be preggo forever. What is a girl to do!?!?

Well I decided to stop at a different mall one more time today and I actually succeeded!! I tried Motherhood Maternity--hated it. Started walking to Old Navy and for some reason The Loft started calling my name. In my imaginary rich life I shop at The Loft all the time...but this is real life and I am growing as we speak. So why the heck would I go in there?

Boy am I glad I did! They had a large section of clothes on sale so I started to browse. Luckily for me the "style" out right now lends itself well to the young-hip-pregnant chick (a.k.a what I think I am.) All the shirts are square, loose and flowy and before I was pregnant I thought they made me look well...pregnant. PERFECT! I could have bought ten shirts but narrowed it down to three. The best part---all three only cost a little over 30 bucks! At The Loft? I will take that any day!

All are perfect for school and the weekends!

This one looks super cute with a black turtleneck (my favorite) too!


This might be my favorite--there are tons of rhinestones by the neck. Love.

THANKS GMA!! I love them and YOU!! (You can expect your bill very soon ha!)



The above picture is not of something I own (yet..) but something I want so so so badly. I am a HUGE Vera Bradley fan and a teacher I work with recently bought a Vera and came to show it to me. I. fell. in. LOVE. I thought it was just a cute school bag but to my surprise it was a diaper bag! I have been dreaming about it ever since, so today I just happened to stop by my nearest Vera store and they just happen to have it. Still. in. Love. 

This bag might get me into trouble. My mom loves it just as much as I do and before she even knew I was pregnant, she once made the comment that she would get me a Vera baby bag. I do not forget promises like that. But there is one problem...the Hubby is not so in love...actually kind of hates it ha!  He thinks it is too girly (true) and not needed (true)....but I want it so bad! I think we will need to make a stop and maybe seeing this lovely bag in person will change his mind (DOUBT IT!!)

So will Mom and I hold our ground? Or will Douglas, a boy, win the Great Vera Baby Bag Battle!?!
I guess you will have to tune in later to find out! You better be on Team Ashley!


Comments

  1. Love all three tops, look real good on you. Think the black is my favorite. Bet it does really look cute with a black turtle neck. Keep your eyes open you may run across more tops. Its amazing there are no more maternity shops around. Thanks for putting the pictures on so I could see them. Looking forward to Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts