22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks. Baby weighs one whole pound which is something I can actually gauge in my head. My question is, do I get to subtract that pound from my total weight gain? Ha!
Total weight gain/loss:14 lbs this morning. I am telling myself I am right on track!
Maternity clothes?Well March in my mind means spring but all of this snow is making me hold on to my winter clothes longer. Pretty sure I wore the outfit that I have on now last week.....I swear I washed it!
Sleep:I have been sleepy lately, so that equals sleeping pretty good.
Best moment this week: Feeling her more and more. I saw her dance a little jig across my belly yesterday!
Food cravings:Still chocolate milk (or really cold white milk) and fruit. Had to buy another pineapple again.....
Missing Anything? Still just material items like clothes. Also I have noticed I get short of breath much easier. I mean--- I have been out of shape for along time now but this heavy breathing stuff has got to go!
Movement? All the time. She wakes up with me every morning :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells. Dang Doug and his buffalo sauce.
Have you started to show yet: Still feel like more and more everyday. I wanted a baby bump for so long and now that it is finally here and am just not used to it yet!
Looking forward to: Going to my 22 week check up on Thursday. Ready to hear that little heartbeat again!


Comments

  1. Love your picture!!! Since I havent seen you for a week I love seeing how much she is growing (or how much you are growing!!). Can't wait until next weekend when you will be home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty top. You are looking so good. Looking forward to getting together to look for material. Be waiting to hear from your Dr. visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts