23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks. The internet says she is the size of a Papaya or Grapefruit....this means nothing to me! I did read something that said she is the size of a little baby doll--that is more like it!
Total weight gain/loss:15 lbs. My belly gets bigger every Tuesday I swear :)  
Maternity clothes? Yep! Always shopping though hehe....
Sleep: I have a cold that doesn't want to leave so sleep is my friend right now! Especially with the time change.
Best moment this week: Hearing her little beat, diaper bag, clean house....lots of moments!
Food cravings:Just bought more milk today and some apples. Fruit and chocolate milk--but not together! (Or maybe I should try it....)
Missing Anything? Being able to breath! But I am blaming that on my cold.
Movement? We have a mover and a shaker:) 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet? So many random people have been commenting on my belly! I am kinda liking it!
Looking forward to: Seeing some fabulous friends this weekend and fabric shopping with Mom and Gma.








Comments

  1. Having trouble getting to go I'll try again. Glad your are doing so well. I prefer to think of BJ as being the size of a baby doll too! Looking forward to thw weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts