24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:16 lbs. Inching closer to the big 2-0.  I am just not going to think about it.
Maternity clothes?Oh yes. Decided to go comfy for the picture tonight. Ready for spring dresses and flip flops!
Sleep:Not the greatest. HATE sleeping on my side and still keep waking up on my back.
Best moment this week: Sweet talking my Doctor into an extra sonogram:)  I checked out perfect and heard her heart beat nice and strong----usually that is the extent of my regular doctor appointments. Doc asked if I had any questions and I told her I was curious as to when baby would be checked on again. Because my Mom had a lot of trouble (not going into that sad story) and they have already been monitoring me a little bit more closely, I told her I would love some peace of mind. I just happen to be the last patient of the day, so they let me stay late and see my baby girl again! I love the sonogram lady---she said "Well since I am checking things out, I might as well take sme pictures of her for you!" I couldn't have agreed more. She. Has. Grown. Looking a little cramped in there now! Everything looked perfect and I cannot stop smiling. I feel so lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy (so far...) Does this mean she will be really good or really bad????
Food cravings:Cereal, milk, sweets, same old same old.
Missing Anything? My cute clothes. I get to see my best friends these next weekends and they always look fabulous. Not fitting into anything is cramping my style....
Movement? She recently went two days with out moving at all which FREAKED ME OUT!  Today she is back to her normal self. I hate it when she worries me like that.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet?Yes. I caught Doug looking checking my stomach out last night and smiling hehe....so lucky to have such a supportive hubby! (Even though he still tries to get away with fat jokes from time to time....)
Looking forward to: Girls weekend and maybe really thinking about her name.....I mean she will need one of those eventually!

This lovely picture is all thanks to my wonderful photographer a.k.a Douglas. I usually have at least 6 pictures to delete and he thinks every  one should make the blog. I guess this is my attempt at a Herbal Essence commercial. Really my hair is getting too long and doesn't want to ever cooperate....my it is time for a cut!


Comments

  1. Glad you got to get another sonogram for your peace of mind.I know it is maddening when they don't move. Sounds like you have a caring Dr. and that is very good. Get rested up for your upcoming weekend. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts