25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks. Disregard my drawing of an eggplant. I am guessing my eggplant is NOT drawn to scale....if it is, Baby Girl is huge!
Total weight gain/loss:18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Can I please be done with winter clothes?? Bring on the dresses and flip flops!
Sleep: Better---I do love my sleep!
Best moment this week: Seeing my girlfriends! I hope one day that Baby Girl has a group of girls that she loves as much as I love mine!
Food cravings:Fruit and all liquids. So thirsty all the time!
Missing Anything? Nothing that I can think off. I am feeling pretty content right now!
Movement?  Kicking away as I type.  Her movement is so comforting---I am always curious as to what she is doing though. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still so lucky----no sickness here!
Belly Bump/symptoms:I hadn't seen the Hubby in a couple of days and hugged him right when he walked in the door. His first words were that she had grown ha! I think he may be right!
Looking forward to: SPRING BREAK!! Doug has three days off with me and I hope we can finish her room (so that I can really start decorating) and register. Also her NAME is a big one on our to-do list!


Comments

  1. Love your top, real cute. I'm sure you were really glad to see each other after your seven hour trip home. So thankful all is going well with you and BJ. Think long and hard about that name, it is with her for a lifetime! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts