BREAK TIME!

Spring Break officially started for me yesterday when I pulled into Sonic happy hour for a much needed (and I would like to think well deserved) strawberry slushie. Yes I got a large. Yes I enjoyed every bit. Yes baby girl danced forever due to all that sugar. We were happy girls!

  If I were in my dream spring break, I would have filled this day with a sunny walk, maybe some shopping, and some Jimmy Johns. Very specific I know. Instead I have graded and graded and graded. In order to have a little fun and free time next week, I had to plow through some papers today. I accomplished exactly what I wanted to with time to spare. Now I am showered, packed, and ready to head south for some Easter Family Fun. Three Easters, LOTS of food, and LOTS of family. I am so thankful the weather is finally nice.

Our next week will be full. Doctor visit (glucose test ugh!), in-law visitors, grading, school planning, baby girl's room, house projects, hopefully some date nights with the Hubs, and whatever else we can pack in. I hope it goes by slow but I know it won't!

Not much else to day---just feeling so happy and blessed this time of year. God has truly provided for us and continues to amaze us with his gifts and grace. Happy Easter everyone! 

Comments

  1. Glad for the time off. When I talked with you today and you were grading papers I figured you were trying to get as much done as possible so you wouldn't have it hanging over you all week. You could just hopefully relax in doing all the other things you have planned. Even if it is work you will enjoy just ding what you want to do when you want to it. Glad Doug could get some time off too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts