26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks. I find it amazing that she can open and close her eyes now. I am crossing my fingers that she has Doug's beautiful blues:)
Total weight gain/loss:Up 20lbs. Yep......the big 2-0. Maybe I will blame it on Easter and all those jelly beans I have been craving.
Maternity clothes? I am not wearing black in the picture so that is a good thing. Spring is here and I am in love!
Sleep: So-So.....
Best moment this week: Lots of best moments this week. EASTER definitely wins. Love love love seeing family and spending special time with them. Starting off spring break with a nap and lots of productivity has also been great. Also need to add that I passed my Glucose test. Still healthy and getting happier:) Doug and I started baby classes this week and it wasn't that bad haha....already learned quite a bit after one night. I probably need to take every class I can.....
Food cravings:JELLY BEANS. Enough said.
Missing Anything? Nope not right now.
Movement?  I swear she had the hiccups they other morning....I want her to have them again so that I can be sure.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Typing this by the hubby while he dips chicken nuggets (yes--such a manly meal) into buffalo sauce. YUCK. Will he ever learn??
Belly Bump/symptoms:Heartburn. Never had it before in my life. Sorry--but it sucks. But easy price to pay for my baby girl!
Looking forward to: Spring break, productivity, relaxation and the warm weather. Loving life!

I was going to document Easter like a good blogger and failed epically. Three great Easters and I took ONE picture. Oh well I guess.....




Baby Girl is already so spoiled. Mom (aka the Easter Bunny) already had a gift for her. I can't believe she will be this big next Easter. So excited for holidays with my new little family:) 

Hope your weekend was just as nice!

Comments

  1. We did have a awesome Easter!! I don't know if she will wear the blommers until she is 10!! They are huge !!! Can't wait to see you next week and do some Baby Girl shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update. Glad all is going well and you passed the glucose test! Can't imagine she is now opening her eyes! Like what the Easter buny brought, so cute. Hope you get all accomplished that you want to this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts