27 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks. It is April 9th.....She is due July 9th. That means only three more months. So scary yet so so exciting!
Total weight gain/loss:"Forgot" to weigh this morning and heaven forbid weighing in the evening. I am thinking up 20lbs and maybe add a couple.....But my cravings this week might help that. Yay for fruit and veggies!
Maternity clothes? Bought some much needed summer items over break. I have figured out what is comfy and what is not. BIG (not a fat joke) fan of maternity bottoms with full support!
Sleep: Still not so great. I am up and down and up and down. Can't seem to get settled in.
Best moment this week: Touring the hospital, buying a car that I will actually let her sit in haha, lots of big kicks, warm weather---the list can go on and on.
Food cravings:Back to fruit and cereal. I need to stick to this craving.....
Missing Anything? Sleeping on my back (even though I wake up there all of the time)
Movement? YES! Hope she keeps getting stronger. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week. My sense of smell is still amazing. I swore our ice smelled--I have had two other people smell it and they think I am crazy....
Belly Bump/symptoms:Just some growing pains. I will take that for sure!
Looking forward to: Mom visiting this week, seeing friends this weekend, and working on her darn NAME!!

Comments

  1. Just now getting around to reading your blog 9:50 pm. Been sewing ruffles and ruffles and ruffles! Time is going so fast just think in three months! Can't wait. Your looking real good, sounds like she is getting stronger. They always told me if you have heartburn it means the baby will have a lot of hair. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts