Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was again a full one. Graded my Friday night away, woke up Saturday and graded some more....and then the fun began! Sharon's Bacherlotte Day was Saturday which meant friend catch- up time:) I loveee this time.







It still is not "warm" out yet but Saturday ended up being pretty darn nice down in St. Louis. Here is my outfit for the day---I was actually happy with it and COMFY!






"Artistic" belly bump shot anyone? She has been a little-dancing-diva lately and must have been pretty excited to see all of the girls!
The agenda was winery, great supper, and The Big Bang (piano bar). It was a great day!

Here is my HUGE crab cake and Caesar salad. My eating habits have had to change lately....after a regular sized meal, I am miserable. There is just no room in there for full meals and baby girl. So smaller meals, more often, and earlier in the day works much better.







Here she is.....The beautiful bride to be! So happy for her and I cannot wait to celebrate the big day!





Being in St. Louis made me crave a nice warm Card's game with the hubby....not sure if that is going to happen before baby......












What is a girl's day without these two beautifuls? I am loving all of the chances for catch up we seem to be getting. I am ready for them to be closer:)








Sunday has been church, groceries, grading, and SUN. I actually might have got some much needed color today. This week is a busy one which makes time go by so so quickly.....don't know if that is a good thing or a scary thing ha ha. Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Love catching up on your life through your pics. Glad you had a nice time in St.Louis. Love your outfit. I just read that bananas are good for heartburn so have a banana when you have heartburn. Looking forward to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts