31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks. Baby Girl is the size of pineapple...and if you have been following the blog long, you probably know how much this mama loves pineapple! I just had to buy one!
Total weight gain/loss:I hate to say this, but still no battery for the scale. My honest opinion is weight gain up to maybe 30lbs....I do not want to kid myself and be shocked when I do find out.
Maternity clothes? YEP!
Sleep: This has been a BIG struggle lately. Woke up at 11, 12, 1, 4, and 5 during last nights sleep. Just not comfy....
Best moment this week: Baby girl has decorations in her room AND her going home outfit. Mom is visiting and we spent the weekend bossing Doug around--"Hang that there!" "Move this here!" He has been such a help and I am loving that "daddy" gleam in his eye. He has even been crafty himself. There will be pictures soon, promise.
Food cravings:Pineapple? haha...Really, mostly sweets. But who am I kidding...I have always loved sweets.
Missing Anything? A great nights sleep for sure.
Movement? Oh yes! And more hiccups lately too. She is a healthy girl! Doc said she is already head down and heartbeat is a strong 147. Doctor even predicted that she might be here around the 37th week...yikes that is REAL soon!
Belly Bump/symptoms: This week I seem to have turned a corner and have had more pregnancy symptoms. Twice now I have woken up choking and cannot for the life of me stop coughing this horrible cough. We are blaming it on the heartburn/acid reflux. It is a horrible feeling and I am hoping those times were flukes and doesn't happen again. I also experienced my first official Braxton Hicks. We did a lot this weekend, and I think I just over did it. One night my stomach tightened into a hard uncomfortable ball and my back started really bothering me. After a while it went away, but maybe I do need to be taking it a little easier.  
Looking forward to: Looking back up at this blog post and reflecting on this week so far, I feel pretty whinny and I have no real right to be. I SWEAR I still feel so so lucky, blessed, and happy right now. What is happening to me and my little familiy is truly a miracle-- I should never let anything get in the way of me remembering that and being thankful. I just want to be real on this blog and remember every new part of this journey. 

School is coming to a close and she is going to be here oh so soon. I am getting more and more excited (and a little impatient too)! Her room is coming together and my to do list is getting shorter---all little steps towards me meeting her finally! I just need to remember to bask in all of the little things and get ready for what life has in store for us!







Mom proceeded to make our pineapple a girl by adding a big pink bow. I didn't know there were male and female pineapple.....







Hard to imagine she is this size....she doesn't quite feel like a pineapple.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts