33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks. When I did the math and realized I am four weeks from full term I did a little happy-pregnant-lady dance. She is going to be here so soon and I feel so unbelievably blessed for us to be so healthy and to feel so good. I need to keep this up!
Total weight gain/loss:33 lbs--yippie skippy.
Maternity clothes? I am planning on rocking maternity dress after dress this week. School is almost out----hello comfy clothes:)
Sleep: Ehhh. It is okay. I just cannot seem to stay in one position for a long amount of time. I can't even seem to sit on the couch and be comfy. I will take this any day though for this easy of pregnancy.
Best moment this week: G'ma and G'pa visited this past weekend and we finished up her room! I have a couple of little items to get and her closet to work on--good thing school is almost out! I told G'ma that the next time they visited there would probably be a little baby girl to see!
Food cravings:Donuts. So guess what I took to school for my kids this morning. Donuts. I might as well admit that I have had three.....and a salad. HA! So does that cancel one of those out?
Missing Anything? Today it is breathing. This might not be a pregnancy symptom, but I have a new lovely summer cold. I already lose my breath easily...this cold is not helping!
Movement? Lately I swear I can feel her different body parts. She sticks her cute little bottom out and you can see and feel a hard round bump on my belly. 
Belly Bump/symptoms: I do not feel much bigger this week, but I think she does. I am just so curious to see how big I actually get.
Looking forward to: Of course I am looking forward to the end of next week....school will officially be out for the summer! But before then, I am looking forward to seeing family and friends over our long weekend and a doctors appointment next week. I love hearing her heartbeat every two weeks now




Comments

Popular Posts