34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks. She is the size of a "large" cantaloupe. I wonder how large mine really is.....
Total weight gain/loss: I should know for sure on Thursday....but then again, maybe I do not want to know!
Maternity clothes? I have two more days of school, but my dressing up days should be over. Hip-Hip-Hooray!!
SleepWell I am exhausted this week so sleep is coming easily. I see a few naps in my near future this week.
Best moment this week:This week has been a complete whirlwind and I do not even know where to start. It has had a lot of ups (a best friend's wedding, a growing-wiggling baby girl, school being almost out) and it has had a lot of downs (loss of a loved one, sinus infection, and becoming a very worried Aunt). Prayers for Austin and Kelsey are much much needed right now. I would take a sinus infection any day versus what they are going through. Stay strong Daddy, Mommy, and Baby!
Food cravings:I have been sooooo thirsty this week. I can probably blame that on the whole not-being-able-to-breath thing.
Missing Anything? Maybe a nice glass of wine with the Hubby. I am ready to relax and get ready for baby.
Movement? So much! When we went to bed the other night she would not stop wiggling. Doug whispered that she must not have realized it was bed time ha!
Belly Bump/symptoms: During the day I feel just fine---By evening my belly just feels tight and heavy. Hello 34 weeks!
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment was scheduled for today but has been moved to Thursday and I cannot wait to hear Baby Girls heart beat again. And I would be lying if I didn't say I am looking forward to Friday....No school at all!!

Comments

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better frm he sinus infection. Hope you an get rested up after your big weekend. Was so good to see you all this weekend. So glad BJ is so active it is reassuring and will always be a special memory.Guess we won't be seeing you this weekend since the plans have changed. Hope to get your gown cut out at least this week. Be thinking of you tomorrrow as you go to your Dr. appointment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts