A Great End to a Great Year

I made it! Another school year under my belt and it has been a wonderful one. New school, new grade, new people, new curriculum....good thing I am fine with newness. It has of course had its ups and downs, but over all I have loved it and am already looking forward to next year (NOT being the new one). These past couple of weeks have dragggggged but summer break is finally here which means one giant step closer to baby:)

Yesterday my fellow teachers and friends threw me a surprise shower and I again am overwhelmed with how blessed Baby Girl and I are (oh and Doug!).






Got to love a HOT pink cake. Not kidding....brightest icing I have ever seen and it was delicious.

 


Baby Girl received a ton of adorable gifts. I am probably most excited about all of the BOOKS! Leave it to teachers to get books I guess ha ha. I cannot wait to cuddle up with her and read. I hope she is a "book sniffer" just like me:)







I do not think it has hit me yet that I do not have to get up and drive to school tomorrow.....I should take a day and just cuddle up (or at least attempt to) with Wednesday and have a lazy break day. I doubt that happens though....at least not with baby girl clothes calling my name. I have baby to finish getting ready for!!!!

Comments

  1. So glad you are going to have the opportunity to get rested up and spend some leisurely time to finish preparing for baby and to cuddle Wednesday.Anxious t see your blog this evening after your Dr. appointment.Glad you have had a great year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts