Baby Girl's Room

Well, I hope she likes it. Because I LOVE it! Her room is finally done (minus some pictures and a few items here and there) and I could not be happier with it. I love the color. I love the furniture. I love the bedding. I am just in love. Now all I need is a sweet baby girl. Hope she likes pink:)

 







I need to thank so many people for their help and craftiness. Doug painted and put up crown molding with his Mom and Dad. He also made her shelf and night stand along with putting up with my melt downs about where everything should go. I love him so much for his patience and excitement in the process (and for his craftiness)! Kaci made her lovely mobile and her room would not be the same without it. G'ma has been working VERY hard and made ruffle, after ruffle, after ruffle. Her bedding and curtains were made with a lot of love!

Ok Baby Girl----We are almost ready for you!

Comments

  1. Love the rom. So glad we could be there to help put it together. She is on blessed little girl. V}Be so glad when shegets here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts