35 Weeks

How far along? 35 Weeks. That means 35 more days until my due date....yikes. Honestly I would be fine if she came sooner then that....Bags are packed and I am beyond ready to meet her!
Total weight gain/loss: Up 32 lbs. I have actually lost weight recently. Weird. I can probably blame that on my two week long cold and sinus infection --WHICH IS GONE!!
Maternity clothes? It is summer break so I am all about comfort. I will save up my energy to look cute when I am actually going to see people haha.
SleepMinus the getting up 400 times a night, I have been sleeping pretty good. By the end of the day I am just sore all over and laying down actually feels good. 
Best moment this week:Meeting my new niece  and her health has to take the cake! I love that little miracle and cannot wait to meet mine!
Food cravings: Tums? This heart burn is getting to be ridiculous...if the old wives tale is true, I am going to be able to braid this little girls hair the day she is born. Other then that, I want anything ice cold. The colder the better.
Missing Anything? Being able to clean the house or really do anything without getting winded and sore. I keep trying to knock lots off my to-do lists, but I know I also need to be careful and take it easy.
Movement? Lots of hiccups and practice breaths lately. Still a mover and a shaker in there!
Belly Bump/symptoms: I need to update this with info from my last doctors appointment before I forget. I had lost some weight, my blood pressure was 100/70, baby girls heartbeat was a strong 147. My doctor pretty much told me that I am the poster child for perfect pregnancies. Because I am so perfect (Ha...I could get used to hearing that!) she actually wanted to do a sonogram to make sure the outside perfectness matched the inside. This is when I got some interesting news....Baby Girl is BIG. On Tuesday they estimated her to already be 5 lbs 13 oz and gaining. The nurse said she could gain a 1/2 lb per week until she was born which would put her at possibly 6 lbs 5 oz today.....that means possibly NINE POUNDSISH if I go to 40 weeks. Yikes. I go back to the doctor this Thursday and hope to pick my Doctor's brain and find out if she is really going to be that big!
Looking forward to: Doctor on Thursday and seeing Jordyn again!

Comments

  1. Can't believe I missed this I didn't think you were going to the Dr. on Tuesday. So glad you and BJ are doing so well. You look great. Anxious to see what you find out at the Dr. I guess would be today. I'll check later to see if there is anything. I am confused now that you are going so often. Ha I'll have to start looking for news more often. Continue to take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts