36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks. 4 more weeks until due date....Weeks were flying by when I was in school but now I feel like they are crawling....
Total weight gain/loss: I think up 35ish lbs. I have made up for the sinus infection haha. This momma just wants to eat!
Maternity clothes? OH yes. But even some of my maternity clothes are too small now!
SleepI had the worst nights sleep last night. For a while I was up every hour. Boo. Good thing I can be lazy during the day. Oh and every dream I have revolves around baby girl and my new little family!
Best moment this week:I loved having friends over on Sunday and I am enjoying Doug and I's nightly walks. As Mom says, I need to keep wiggling her around haha.
Food cravings:Sweets and fruit. Doug and I might have ate a whole carton of strawberries for supper last night.
Missing Anything? Nope. But I realized today that I will not be pregnant for too much longer. I am going to miss her kicks and wiggles so much. It is an amazing feeling!
Movement? She is still a mover and a shaker but I think room is getting a little tight in there.
Belly Bump/symptoms: More tightness and Braxton Hicks of an evening. Honestly my belly just feels so heavy. On the bright side, I had no heart burn yesterday.... I hope that is here to stay!
Looking forward to: Mom visiting for a few days this week, a weekend with the hubby, and my doctors appointment next week!

Comments

  1. Glad all is still going well and that you got some refief from the heartburn. Good to hear that you and Doug are walkin, gotta keep getting some exercise. I'm feeling so excited right now just to think how close we are to actually this baby here. Gos is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts