37 Weeks!!

How far along? 37 Weeks. Ladies and gentlemen, we are FULL TERM!! That means Baby Girl can safely come now. She probably won't though...she doesn't seem to listen to what this Momma wants. 
Total weight gain/loss:Up 36 lbs on the dot. I am actually pretty okay with this. I wasn't going to look at the scale numbers when I got to the doctors yesterday, but who am I kidding....you have to look. I was actually pleasently surprised. Not too shabby for a pregnant woman sitting at home just wanting to eat. In fact, I was so okay with this number that Doug and I took a walk to get ice cream when he got home (I will walk anywhere if there is ice cream involved.) I scarfed mine and actually finished Doug's. Who cares? I am 37 weeks preggo.
Maternity clothes? I think we know this is a big fat yes. I really am down to two or three dresses that I am living in. Doug likes to guess which one I am wearing. He is usually spot on.
Sleep: I am just going to go ahead and say it, sleeping sucks. Has for a while. Not going to change ANY time soon. I am getting pretty good at naps on the couch though....
Best moment this week:I LOVED spending a weekend at home with the husband. We accomplished a few things but really were just pretty lazy and cooked really good food. I cherish weekends like that and cannot wait to add HER into the mix.
Food cravings:Sweets. Always sweets. And I have really been craving a margarita....did you know that Crystal Light makes a margarita flavored drink? I even cut up lemons and limes and made it look all fancy. Yay to glorified lemonade!
Missing Anything? An awesome nights sleep. But really I have had the most wonderful pregnancy and have stayed pretty content!
Movement? Her new favorite past time is to kick my sides to where you can actually feel and see her foot. It hurts. But it looks and feels really cool. 
Belly Bump/symptoms: I had another great doctors appointment. I am progressing right on track and doc doesn't seem too worried about her size. At the end of my appointment, her exact words were "Sorry----You will be pregnant next week!" Thanks for the time line Doc:) 
Looking forward to: My next appointment and meeting my baby. I am just so excited! (And impatient!)
Our bags are packed just in case (and quite cute I might add). We are ready to meet you Baby Girl!

Comments

  1. Won't be long now! So exciting. Like the bags. Your Dad said we had better be packing our bags also we want to be ready as soon a we get THE call. Love your picture. Praise God for your wonderful, healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bag is packed too!!!! Taking it back and forth to work every day I might need a new one after this!! Time is ticking away and I couldn't be more excited. Can't wait to meet her. Will see you soon :) Well, hopefully soon :):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts