38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks!! Everything I read keeps saying she is still the size of a watermelon. A growing watermelon I guess! 
Total weight gain/loss: Still up 36 lbs. Doug and I both think belly is still growing though....She is heavy! Now doctor thinks she is going to be 7lbs and something. Not too little and not too big:) 
Maternity clothes? I live in either leggings and a t-shirt, my purple dress, or my blue dress. Purple dress won for the picture!
Sleep: Same old sleeping patterns, but really I am used to it by now.
Best moment this week:Had a lovely at home weekend again with the hubby. Yesterday I caught lunch with my lovely friend Kendra and had a great doctors appointment. Really I have a great day everyday---just trying to enjoy these last weeks!
Food cravings:Back to chocolate milk. AND I bought the best gallon of milk ever today. It expires on 7-9-13....Baby Girl's due date! I had a mild freak out moment at Wal Mart when I saw it and might have cried happy tears on my way home.....Do not judge me!
Missing Anything? Honestly no. Yes I would love to have a glass of wine with supper or roll over in bed with out grunting (true story haha) but I am just feeling so blessed and happy right now.
Movement? Mostly at night she wiggles and wiggles. Also, if I am really still and hold my breath, I can see her taking practice breaths. Pretty darn amazing.
Belly Bump/symptoms: Another great doctors appointment! I am healthy, baby is healthy and things are moving right along. Doc said that she could honestly come any time and she doesn't think I will make it all the way to 40 weeks. MUSIC TO THIS MOMMA'S EARS!! Except now I am driving myself crazy. With every weird flutter or pain, I am positive I am going into labor.....
Looking forward to: Well....Bags are packed. House is spotless. I am having a good hair day (yes the shallow part of me is worried about what I will look like haha!)....so I would say we are ready for GO TIME!! 



Best. Purchase. Ever. I am not sure if I should drink it all right away or save it. Probably going to be enjoying some chocolate milk later....


Hubby might not like me posting this, but I noticed this morning that he had left out and lined up items on his "pack-quickly-for-the-hospital" bag. This and the fact that he texted me today to see if I had had a baby yet makes me think he is just as anxious as I am! His excitement melts me heart!

Comments

  1. I am soooo ready for baby girl...but will have a nervous break down when you call and say the word!!! I just can't wait ( know it won't be long)! My baby girl has never looked more Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now getting on line. I am sitting here reading this trying not to cry. I am, so happy for you and Doug ( and all of us) will be so glad when she gets here. It amazing how she touches our lives and she isn't even here yet! If you hold off another day or two I will have two little dresses to bring with us. Hopefully can start Jordyn's Thursday, have them cut out. Waiting for your call!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts