Single Digits and a Weekend Recap

Well I think it is safe to say that Baby Girl is not going to be a June-Bug (I mean I guess there is still a little time, but she doesn't seem to be in any hurry. Ugh). That is okay--- she was supposed to be a July baby anyway. We are officially down to single digits until due date and I am still hoping for before or on the 4th. I probably jinked myself when I bought the cutest red, white, and blue headband for her..... We will just have to rock it the whole month of July! These days I am feeling rather large and waddle-ey (not a word but that is how I feel!) But I also keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy these last days along with my big ol' belly! 

We have had a good weekend full of Doug's parents driving up just to visit and take us out to supper ( I could get used to that), a day spent at Menards buying brick and yard supplies, and today, a day spent with friends helping Doug in the yard. Our front yard now has some awesome brick edging and a little ways to go.
 So appreciative of our friends! Molly was a bigger help than I was!

Doug has been working very hard on the yard for the last couple of weeks and you can probably guess that I have not been the biggest of help. Ha--- actually I have gotten exceptionally good at sitting in a lawn chair with a book and telling him if things look good. Our neighbors walked past the other night and told us that that is how it should be! It might be hard work but I know my boy from the farm feels pretty lucky to have this yard to work in!!


Nothing else is really new in this Jansen household---Doctor appointment tomorrow---- crossing my fingers for even more good news! 



Comments

  1. I guess our little Firecracker will be coming in July!! I think I am getting more nervous each day (if that is possible)!! Can't wait for her arrival, she is already so loved :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts