39 Weeks

How far along? 39 Weeks. We are beyond ready to meet our Little Firecracker! 
Total weight gain/loss: Up 40lbs. Let's blame that on growing baby--not my need to bake everything I see on pinterest or the fact that I have no will power to not eat it:) 
Maternity clothes? Still same old, same old. I'm curious as to what I am going to fit into in a couple of weeks.....
Sleep: I have been extra tired these last couple of days so sleeping and naps have been good. I still get up almost every hour at night though. Boo.
Best moment this week:Seeing some old friends and watching Doug work in our yard. I really am running out of things to keep me busy. I MIGHT even start looking at some school stuff. But that is a big fat might. 
Food cravings:I have been enjoying my due-date chocolate milk and now I want Chinese food haha. But not with the chocolate milk....
Missing Anything? Nope. I would even give up my above cravings to meet Miss J.
Movement? I feel like movement has slowed a little which makes sense because she is definitely running out of room. Still moves the most when we go to bed. 
Belly Bump/symptoms: I had been having cramps daily and nightly but they seem to be gone. Doug is calling it the calm before the storm haha.....still trying to not drive myself crazy thinking about whether it is time or not. 
Looking forward to: Finally seeing Doug hold his baby girl. I know I should be mostly looking forward to holding her myself, but when I think about that moment, I always picture Doug with her. That will be perfect. 

I was all ready to post this week's blog and the hubby COMPLETELY surprised me. Apparently "I am going to McDonald's now" is code for "Stop talking to me on the phone, I am getting ready to buy a beautiful necklace for you". 

Baby Girl is officially going to be our little ruby and Doug picked out the perfect necklace. Sorry ladies---it is official that I do have the most amazing hubby--soon to be the most amazing Dad!

 


Comments

  1. I love your necklace, it is beautiful!!! 39 weeks and I am counting the minutes. I can't wait to meet our little Miss Firecracker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am very impressed! Good job Doug. Now BJ just has to do her part and get here. Hang in there and enjoy the pampering she'll be here in due time. She just don't know how anxious we all are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture looks like she has dropped, do you see how much lower she looks in this last picture compared to your chalkboard? Hope we get to see her pretty little face soon! Also hope she's as sweet as her mom with that little streak of ornery that nobody expects--yes, sorry, I will NEVER forget YOU tying all the other girls' shoes to the table. Had you not been the only one not tied to the table, I would have never believed it was you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no... You remember that??!! Thank you for the compliment and we really hope to be meeting her soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts