41 Weeks~ All Because Two People Fell in Love~

Two years ago today, I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. The man I wanted to spend everyday with, the man that made me feel so blessed, the man I wanted to start a family with. Every year and honestly everyday, I have fallen more in love. I have loved watching us grow together and as individuals and now on this day, July 16, 2013, we are about to grow as a family.

July 16, 2011 was one of the happiest days of Doug and I's lives. Two years later, today, July 16, 2013, is promised to be the new happiest day of our lives. I have never felt so full of love as I do right now. The past 41 weeks have been an incredible experience but this new Mommy and Daddy cannot wait for what is next.

Keep us in your prayers on this day and hopefully my next post is of a happy family of three.
Happy Anniversary Doug--Love ya


Comments

  1. I am so happy for the wonderful marriage God has blessed you and Doug with. And just think I got to be with you on this day as well as I was July 16, 2011. What a blessed experience to be at the birth of your Greatgranddaughter, Emery Kayt! She truly is a blessing and she certainly came to the right place, couldn't be loved more. May God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts