Happy Two Months!


Emery Kayt you are TWO months old today and my how you have changed.
On the left you are two months and on the right you are one month.....the biggest change is your size! You have new chubby cheeks that love to be kissed and we have sadly had to retire most of our favorite little outfits. Good thing Mommy thinks you are fun to shop  for! You go to the doctor on Friday and we cannot wait to see how big you really are!
You are such a happy baby. Your biggest smiles come in the morning and if Daddy is talking to you...you think he is pretty silly. You are always hungry, you still love music, and your new favorite is to just lay on the floor and wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. You also hate being held like a baby...I mean that is understandable since you are a big two month old now:)
You really do grow and change everyday. Mommy and Daddy think you are the prettiest, sweetest, funniest little thing there is. We might be a little partial.....

Happy Two Months Em!

Comments

  1. Happy 2 months Emery. You are getting to be such a big girl. You get sweeter every day and couldn't be loved more. Love to see the expressions on your face and see those beautiful smiles.Love ya GiGi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emery you are growing so fast!!! Nana loves spending time with you,if only I could every day :( I love the times that I get to watch you by ourselves!! Just you and me time!!! I will always treasure these times. You are so cute and funny and light up my world with your big smile. Your little personality is so sweet. I love rocking and snuggling with you. I guess you can tell this Nana loves you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts