Life as of Late--Picture Style

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So A LOT of pictures are probably worth thousands of words, right? Words take time to write--and right now I do not have time haha. But I love that technology has made it so easy for me to capture our lives in pictures. I try to take as many as I can everyday (My Mother gets a bit grouchy when she doesn't get her daily Em picture)...and we do not want her to be grouchy now do we?

So I just thought I would share some of my favorites from the past week.
Doug, Emery, and I's new fav thing is to go on walks of an evening. I LOVE fall weather (let's face it...I was not walking in the heat. I don't like to sweat) but this beautiful weather has me ready to throw on a jacket and get outside. Doug and I fight over who gets to push her and she just takes it all in...bright eyed and smiling:)

She is getting a little better at holding her head up. Still pretty much a bald little bobble head though...
(I think she looks like an old man here....don't tell her I said that.)





Big girl smile:)

 

Em and I got to hang out on Friday. We went to the hospital to look further into her heart murmur. She was the best baby ever. Smiled the whole darn time. Everything checked out just fine and I have a very healthy baby on my hands. We were at the children's hospital, which I am so thankful to have nearby, but I told Emery I never want to go back there. 

There was a family there with the sweetest little girl, but you could tell she had a long road of medical problems ahead of her. As I cuddled with Em I just teared up. I have so so much to be thankful for.

Those lips....


Saturday we had a fun wedding to go to. We decided to pull out our going home dress and crossed our fingers that it would still fit!
She looked like such a doll! Em and I missed half the wedding because she was a bit grouchy and fighting sleep haha but she did SO good at the reception. She really is a good baby and I love being able to take her places.




Two days old versus two months old. Her dress was a little short--but we had little ruffle butt panties on so that was just fine! I can't believe how big she is getting!






This simple little card made my night! Em and I got to sit together hehe...


 (Note Emery's wardrobe change...in reality it was due to spit up, but I told her that all fabulous girls have a second outfit for the party!)




My Loves.
Do you think they look alike??





On Sunday we drove down south for Doug's Godson's birthday party. Even after the big wedding day, Emery was a champ. Happy all day! We even got a new toy from cousin Nora which made the trip even more worth it!

(In my head she plays with toys....really it is just me prying her little fists apart and making her hold onto it....oh well.)













Don't you just love that little smirk?
After a full weekend, we are back to the grind and poor Emery slept all day. I think we wore her out! 
(and me....)

Comments

  1. Thanks for all the pics. Love each one. Praise God that her heart is fine and she is a healthy baby girl! Indeed so much to be thankful for. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pics. Love each one. Praise God that her heart is fine and she is a healthy baby girl! Indeed so much to be thankful for. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts