My Family

 We had a lovely little family photo shoot today, our first official one.  Of course in my head I had these amazing pictures planned but knew not to get my hopes up...I mean Em is only 2 months...her cooperation is a bit limited. Ha! BUT they turned out even better than I had expected. I love my little family so much and I think these pictures do a great job of showing that! It was a fun day of pictures, pumpkin patch, and Frisbee golf with some great friends, the Cranes:)
 My loves:)


                           
 Her grins make me melt...
                             
And so does this face! I think she had had enough here....

 Look at the grin. Doug always gets the biggest grins from her.



 ~Our Little Pumpkin~

It is crazy to think that next year she will be picking out her own little pumpkin! I love having these memories and had such a fun day....good thing I had some cuties to work with ;)






Comments

Popular Posts