Our Baby is Getting BIG!

With being almost three months comes a huge smile, a quick temper, a spunky personality, bright beautiful eyes and a little bit of rolling over. I swear I fall more and more in love with Miss Emery Kayt everyday. What did Doug and I do with all of our time before her? 

This little miss has the biggest smile and orneriest smirk. Morning is the prime smile time but now she will even smile when I pick her up from daycare. I love that she knows that I am her mommy and will always take care of her! She also has found her voice. She talks and talks and talks. I'm not sure about what, but we carry on some pretty deep conversations ha!
Look at those cheeks. This.girl.can.eat. Em also lets us know when it is time to eat. She will go from smiling happy to screaming her head off mad in about two seconds. She definitely runs this household. I have literally ran to the kitchen for a bottle thinking I could beat her temper. The minute she sees that bottle the fake tears stop and the mouth is WIDE open. Patience is not one of her virtues....I may have my hands full with this one...
I could stare at these eyes all day! They are still getting lighter...love those baby blues.

I just had to add this picture....it makes me laugh. Emery fights naps really bad. She doesn't want to miss out on any fun I guess. She fussed all evening yesterday and as I was trying to console her, she finally gave in. So comfy ha! I do not know why she fights naps so bad....she doesn't know how good she has it. I would nap this minute if you told me I could!
Tonight I put Em down to play and worked in the kitchen for a little bit. When I returned she was not where I had left her and definitely not in the same position. I'm not sure how she wiggled her self across her toy ---and this is the FIRST time we have tried to roll over. Even though she didn't make it all the way over, I am counting it haha. Half way there girl!

It seems like everyday there is something new---she is getting too big too fast!

Comments

  1. Could look at her pictures all day long. Good job Emery on almost rolling over. Mommy and Daddy will have to be careful where they lay you now. You are doing so many big girl things, love hearing you talk , wonder what you're saying. GiGi and GGpa loves you so much. Can't wait to see a little trick or treater!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts