Three Months!


Our baby girl is THREE months old! Emery Kayt....what is new with you??

We think you weigh around 14 lbs! (Daddy did the whole step on the scale with Emery and then without thing.....fool proof right?) I can't believe you are getting so big. I finally went through all of your newborn clothes and I cannot believe you were ever that small.....on to size two diapers I guess!

You are all smiles lately and they just crack me up. You also talk and talk and talk. As much as I love your gibberish, I love this little fake cough you do even more. It is like you are clearing your throat to get our attention.....you definitely do not like to be ignored.

Besides playing on the floor, your favorite new past time is chewing on your hands. One hand, two hands, fingers, your thumb...it doesn't matter to you. Along with the constant slobbery hand comes the constant slobbery ev.er.y.thing. You drool SO MUCH. You go through at least two outfits and three bibs a day....somehow even your hair will be wet by the end of the day.
I am secretly thinking this might mean early teeth....yikes.

You still sleep from about 9:30 to 4:30 and take good naps at the babysitters....no time-outs yet:)
You pretty much are the best baby ever!

Happy Three Months Em....love ya!


Comments

  1. Hi Emery, GiGi and GGpa love you so much. You are getting to be such a big girl and doing so many new things. You are such a good girl. We agree you are pretty much the best baby ever We thank God for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts