Pumpkin Family

This little pumpkin hopes you had a spooktacular Halloween!! This shirt is very appropriate, because the word "BOO" seems to be Emery's new favorite thing. When you say it to her, she doesn't know whether to laugh or be shocked-- so you get a mixture of wide-eyes, blinks, smiles, and giggles:)

The day before Halloween we had our second annual Friend Pumpkin Carving Night. Good food, good friends, and pumpkins---perfect for this time of year!
Here is the whole bunch.

And here is my little pumpkin family!
As we all broke a sweat showing off our pumpkin carving skills, Emery must have been bored. Or all of our fall festivities have worn her out.
An Emery pumpkin would not be complete without a big bow! I strangely think this little pumpkin looks like her....

 This picture has nothing to do with pumpkins or Halloween, but I just had to share. Emery has decided she would rather lounge then sit up right in her bouncy seat....I guess I better start being a good mommy and strap her in. Safety first!

Now that it is November, I feel like it is officially holiday season. I cannot wait to celebrate this season with my new little family and start making traditions and memories we will keep forever.
I will try to be strong and hold of on the Christmas music for now.....(Doug probably would stop speaking to me ha!)





Comments

  1. So glad for the blog always look forward to it and seeing what you are all up to and getting to see beautiful Emery. Was so good to get to see her all smiley and happy as usual Saturday. So exciting to think of the holiday traditions you and Doug will be making for your family starting with little Emery. Such a blessing. Love abounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strangely think that little pumpkin with the big bow looks like Emery too .. they both are adorable!! I really enjoy your blog .. it's such a great way for the Grandma's and Great Grandma's to be able to keep up with the three of you!! I'm not a Grandma but I love it too!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts