Thankful for Little Hands and Feet

Last weekend, Emery had some fun with our first official craft day. We used her little hands and feet and made the CUTEST turkeys to send to some friends and family. (I would have posted sooner, but I wanted them to arrive in the mail first!)

The project took place at our friend's Kendra and Travis's place---I knew it was going to take more than just me to accomplish this project.
It actually took three people. One to paint-one to hold the paper-and one to control/distract Em.
The feet were fairly easy. Cute little slobbery hands---another story. If we were not trying to keep them out of her mouth, we were forcing her little fist open while she squeezed anything that came close. I ended up just letting her squeeze the paint sponge and called that my "painting".

But the mess was all worth it----how stinking cute are these!?!
We made enough for all of the grandparents and a few other friends. Now I need to start planning a Christmas project---her feet and hands are not going to stay this little forever...better get all of the cuteness I can out of them!

Gobble, Gobble!






Comments

  1. I am so Thankful for her little hands and feet, love and treasure the turkey picture. I plan on collecting a life time of her artwork. Maybe she will make a sand art fish ornament like her Uncle Austin!!! Love my girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and thoughtful Thanksgiving project .. the Grandma's will definitely treasure them forever!! I assume you will be keeping one for yourself also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the cutest mail from little Miss Emery will treasure it forever. Bless those little hands and feet. I'm looking forward to all the art projects I will be receiving. I have a file for Mommy that goes all through her high school and college days with all the wonderful memories of her activities and accomplishments. It is overflowing. Going to start one for Emmy after that are displayed on the refrigerator and I can bear to take them down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts