Impromtu Photo Shoot + A Talented Great Friend + An Adorable AlmostOne-Year-Old = Photos This Mommy Will Cherish Forever!

I might have just set the world's record for longest blog-post title but it was all I could come up with and I honestly think it is the most fitting. My lovely friend Kendra texted me last Saturday and asked if she could practice her new hobby, photography, with Emery. All I heard was "Can I please take beautiful birthday pictures for Emery (for free hehe)?" I completely took advantage of the opportunity (and Kendra), bought some balloons, ironed Em's new handmade romper and dreamed about the pictures that were to take place the next morning.  And these happened. Like I said....the title really is fitting.


















Love you Emery Kayt, you sweet sweet girl.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, OK so a scammer I know of in the horsey world (little cow) is using a picture of your babygirl as her Facebook profile, I thought you would want to know as I know I would. heres the link to her profile. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007173184561
    I'm being honest, its not a scam or anything, I just wanted to let you know x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts