Birthday Week Recap: Tuesday

 Our Tuesday started off like any other Tuesday--with cuddles, toys and toast. Em and I's usual morning starts off with some milk in bed and some major cuddling. I then try to do some dishes from the night before while Emery plays in her room. This never actually happens ha! Emery just stands at my feet and tries to lick my toes or something weird and we end up sprawled on the front room floor with toys. Later on she feasts on one of her favorites, toast, and then she naps. Productivity is overrated anyway right?

Tuesday afternoon was at least more productive then the morning--Nana came over and we went to Effingham with our Birthday Party shopping list in hand. We rushed around to buy party supplies and FOOD (because what is a party without lots and lots of food??)

We rushed through our list because an afternoon nap was going to be a must. Em and I had a photo shoot to get ready for:)
One of my best friends is starting to get into photography and I think she is already amazing. Such a sweet and patient person to work with and I hope she continues to pursue this new hobby. I know Emery and I are appreciating it!!!

 These are two of her favorites that she has shared with me and I cannot wait to see the rest....I am sure I will be sharing:)

I will cherish these pictures forever because I love love love my mini!

Wednesday Recap tomorrow!!
 

Comments

  1. Another good photo session. Great job Kendra. The dishes may not get done but the happy memories you are making with Emmy are so much more important. I'm sure the daily routine, thus lack of chaos, helps to make her the happy, contented baby girl that she is. She feels the love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts