Happy Birthday To Me!

Dang....a three day weekend did this body good. Okay that is a lie...it did this body no good at all because I just ate and ate and ate....so I guess I need to say it did this mind good. Having that extra day to relax and play (and eat) just rejuvenates me for the week to come--I mean Friday is only four days away right!?!
Not only was this Labor Day weekend, but it was my birthday weekend-26th one to be exact! I celebrated with some of my favorite people, ate lots of yummy things, got to take a nap AND got all of my school and house work done. Success!
Miss E gave me exactly what I wanted for my birthday---a million puckery kisses AND she started walking (finally:) Thursday was actually when the walking switch got flipped but by tonight she is a walking machine! So proud of you girly!

This picture explains us pretty darn well....sadly.....
Emery isn't the only one spoiled by Nana. She took us out for supper Friday night to celebrate and she got me new fancy shampoo and promised I could pick out a new hot glue gun....haha.....honestly two of my favorite things!!

Saturday (my actual birthday) was full of even more food with a family reunion and a night out on the town with Doug's brother and sister-in-law. We stayed up too late (aka midnight) which indeed makes me sound very old. Come on Ashley...you are only 26!!
Sunday we napped, and you guessed it, ate. Lunch at the Lake House with Chuck and supper with all of the Jansens. I could get used to this no-cooking thing....no-cooking equals no mess;)

We have taken it easy today. Playing, grocery shopping and school work. We are all bathed and in cute jammies (well really Emery's are the only cute ones) and we are ready for the week to come.
Hope everyone has a great week!





Comments

  1. Glad you had such a memorable weekend. You all sure helped us to have a memorable one too!. Love watching Em walk, another big milestone! She is such a delight. Thanks for the post and pictures. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts