Baby J #2: 12 Weeks

New baby--New chalkboard. It felt good to get the chalk back out!
How far along? 12 weeks! There is some relief when you finally get to this number....almost out of the first trimester!

Maternity clothes? Not yet. I have plenty  of maternity clothes and have even picked up a few new cute things here and there but so far regular old clothes are doing the trick....but I must say it will probably not be long. I think having three Thanksgivings might just call for some maternity pants.....

Sleep: I am sleeping great! I'll ignore the getting up so many times at night for right now.....Because when you are in bed by 9 o'clock you really shouldn't complain:)

Best moment this week: Realizing my clothes are getting a little snug on my belly haha. Weird, I know! I remember begging my belly to show some sort of glimpse of pregnancy last time and here I am at 12 weeks and the baby bump is already appearing!

Food cravings: Real food and orange juice. By real food I mean not sweets (which is my usual go to). I think I could macaroni and cheese for every meal. And have I ever mentioned that I hate Orange Juice but can't get enough of it right now......Could this baby be a boy!?!?!

Symptoms: I have had more symptoms this pregnancy but still cannot complain. Besides from the few headaches and being sleepy (which could be the puppy and the Emery) I feel great!!!

Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far but it is definitely there….. gets much bigger by the end of the day!

Gender prediction:I am totally going with Boy. I was wrong last time so we will see!

Happy or Moody: Happy! We have a three day week and then Thanksgiving--what is there not to be happy about!?!?

Looking forward to: Our next appointment in December and just being pregnant. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for all of the yummy food I get to eat this week!!

Comments

  1. I am so happy you have started the blog on baby J. Love this picture. So much to look forward to. Already having visions of Em and the baby together. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts