Baby J #2~17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks! Baby is the size of an onion:)


Maternity clothes? Going with a mixture right now. Being pregnant in winter/around the holidays ROCKS! Best excuse to eat all you want and wear leggings with big sweaters.

Sleep:Great-and for two reasons. One being the fact that we have had some big days this break with all of our Christmas parties. Partying must make for a sleepy Emery and Mommy.....we might have taken a three hour nap on Saturday.....
The other reason for great sleep is my awesome new body pillow my Dad got me for Christmas. When I can steal it away from my Husband (The Great Pillow Thief) it is so comfy!
Best moment this week:Just sharing the holidays with my family. Em was so fun and it just gets me thinking about next year when I will have a six month old in my arms and a two and a half year old running around. Sounds perfect to me!

Food cravings:Nothing in particular this week. I got to eat tons of yummy food this week and have New Years to look forward to!

Symptoms:It is a lack of symptoms this week. My back has not really hurt at all this week--hooray! I am hoping something moved around in there and this new comfort is here to stay!

Have you started to show yet:Yep! But all the food from this week is probably helping the baby bump too....

Gender prediction:Boy boy boy! We will know in three short long weeks.

Happy or Moody: How could I not be happy? I have a wiggling baby in my belly and a wiggly baby in my arms:)

Looking forward to:Ringing in the New Year with my family and reflecting back on our best year yet. 2015 is going to be oh-so-fun! And I would by lying if I didn't say I am looking forward to finding out Baby J's gender!

Comments

  1. These weeks roll around so quick! Time will be up before we know it and then more excitement! Truly was a great Christmas and looks like Emmy had a great one in spite of not feelng good. Love the pic of her watching the "big" kids singing. She is totally absorbed. Think she will be a good scholar. She takes everything in. From the looks of the baby bump baby J #2 is growing. Love it.Praise God your backache is subsiding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts