Baby J #2 ~ 21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks! Baby BOY is the size of a banana---probably almost weighing in at a pound!

Maternity clothes? Surprisingly enough I am still making a few items work that are not maternity. It is all about the rotation--comfy one day, tight on the belly the next!

Sleep:Much better recently. I have mastered the art of the body pillow and I can tell we are only going to become better friends

Best moment this week: Buying some blue!! It was funny--my whole goal of shopping last weekend was to buy boy some clothes and in every store we went to I was immediately drawn to Emery's side ha! I am going to have to get used to going to both sides!

Food cravings: Chocolate with a side of meat. (Okay ...not really together) But I just want both all of the time!

Symptoms:With Emery I had headaches and they had been holding off with #2. Sad to say they are back. Thankfully, they are not everyday!

Have you started to show yet:Yes!  I feel the same as last week though so bump didn't grow too much.

Miss anything: Just some plain ol' lunch meat. I could really go for a turkey and cheese sandwhich!

Happy or Moody:Very very very happy!

Looking forward to: Feeling more and more crazy kicks from my boy. Doug and Emery still have not felt him yet--he is just too fast!

Comments

  1. Praise God everything is going good with you and baby J. I guess the cravings mean your body needs the nutrients from whatever you crave. You may have went to Ems clothing side first but from what I saw yesterday evening it looks like baby J made out pretty good. It may be the chocolate that is giving you the headaches. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts