Baby J #2~18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks! Baby is the size of a sweet potato--YUM!


Maternity clothes? Sweaters, leggings, and officially wearing my maternity jeans. It was time!

Sleep:I seem to have back tracked this week. I toss and turn, can't get comfy, my mind won't shut off. I have a feeling that starting school this week will make for a worn out preggo though!

Best moment this week:I felt Baby J's kicks on the outside!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot how much I love feeling those rolls and thumps. The other day I was holding Emery (my big baby) and could feel #2 ( my little baby) kicking. Coolest moment yet. 

Food cravings:Oranges-but they must be ice cold.

Symptoms:Still no back pain so no complaints here!

Have you started to show yet:The bump is officially back--as in Doug has noticed, my Mom has noticed, my colleagues have noticed.

Gender prediction:Boy.

Happy or Moody: Happy--stressed but happy. We will see how this first week of school goes...hope I stay happy haha.


Looking forward to:More big kicks from Baby J and finding out if Em is getting a baby brother or sister---two weeks away!!

Comments

  1. I think baby J is growing as fast as Emery. Bigger bump every week. Love it. I'm sure it is stressful getting back in the swing of things with school starting back. Soooo glad your back is not hurting anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts