Baby J#2~19 Weeks

How far along?
 
19 weeks....almost half way there!!

Maternity clothes? Yep! I told Douglas last night that I am already bigger than last time and a month ahead of last time--I was not anywhere near this big last January. That means my winter school clothes that I can fit into are minimal....right now I am working on a comfy one day-squeeze into something the next day schedule!

Sleep:Still tossing and turning. I just want to sleep on my back so bad but baby feels so heavy.

Best moment this week:Still loving those kicks and rolls. When I first get to school Baby J seems to be very active and then later in the evening he/she is at it again.

Food cravings:Everything this week. I seem to be permanently hungry.

Symptoms:This past week was a little rough because I had a bad cold. Like went through three boxes of Kleenexes and wanted to go to bed before Emery kind of cold. I am finally kicking it and feeling much better!

Have you started to show yet:Slowly growing all the time. It is finally to the point that I do not just feel chubby--and I love that hah!

Gender prediction:Boy.....we will know so soon!

Happy or Moody: Happy!

Looking forward to:Finding out if baby #2 will wear pink or blue!! We find out on MONDAY!!!!!!!
I (having to high of expectations) really wanted Emery to take a picture with her "brother or sister" sign this morning. She had other plans.....






Comments

  1. You are looking so good. Love the baby bump. Seems like the time is going so fast. May not feel that way for you. So looking forward to seeing if pink or blue. I'm sure your mind is going in circles as you think about your new house and planning your decorating, especially for the kids rooms. Then turning your house into a home. Looking forward to Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts