Baby J #2~ 25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks....that equals 105 days. And those days are going to fly by:)

Maternity clothes? Did you see my bump in the picture?? Of course I am wearing maternity clothes haha!

Sleep:Long days make for an awesome nights sleep! (And so do all of my pillows. I have pretty much taken over the bed!)

Best moment this week:The best moment was probably checking on Emery during her first night at the new house and realizing very soon that I will have TWO babies to check on. Still cannot seem to wrap my head around that.

Food cravingsMy drinks have to be ICE cold. And I want chocolate. And just a plain ol' turkey and cheese. Not too much to ask for!

Symptoms:Nothing to complain of here! My only symptom seems to be a wiggly baby:)

Have you started to show yet:All weekend and yesterday I rocked big flowy sweaters so I guess I really didn't see my bump much. This morning when I put this shirt on it was like "Helllllllllo belly!" I think I grew from last week.

Miss anything:Still miss being able to help out as much as I would like to. But I already mentioned all of my awesome help yesterday on the blog so res assured that everything is still getting done.

Happy or Moody:Very blessed and happy.

Looking forward to: Getting settled in the house. Note that I did not say "finished" at the new house because I know that will never happen. We are not even fully moved and last night I was busy dreaming about decorating BOTH of my babies' rooms.

I also think it might be time to start seriously talking about names....so far Douglas has taken to calling him Lebron.....ya. right. 


Here is Emery's bump. I think it is safe to say I am officially bigger than last time!

Comments

  1. Yes indeed, I think your baby bump is bigger than with Emery. Seems like time is marching right by. Before we know it will be time for baby boy Jansen to make his debut to share in all the love! So glad you and him are doing so well. Looking forward to that day when he comes home and just think he will be close enough that we can come and enjoy seeing him and big sister Em in action. God is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts