Baby J #2~22 Weeks


How far along? 22 Weeks! Baby Boy is the size of a little doll baby--about a pound!

Maternity clothes? Welp-I am down to one pair of non-maternity dress pants that I can wear. For school it is leggings, a couple of dresses, and those pants;). I am so over my black ensemble--I need to find some pinks and reds to celebrate with this month!

Sleep:Oh sweet, sweet body pillow.

Best moment this week: Feeling my little boy kick and wiggle is just my favorite thing right now. Doug has still only felt him once or twice because he is not fast enough. Those kicks are just so comforting.
 Another little moment I loved this week was seeing how Emery acted around a baby (well really two--there were twins here). We had friends over for the Superbowl and that included the two cutest little baby boys. Emery was so so sweet. She layed beside them, gently handed them toys and just watched their every move. It was almost like a glimpse into the future. I think for a while Emery will do just what she was doing Sunday night--watching and helping and being a sweet big sister. And then she will probably realize baby brother is here to stay ha! Seeing that and picking out paint colors for Baby J's room just makes everything seem so real and so soon!

Food cravingsStill meat and chocolate. Today at lunch I had packed some left over pulled pork. But I also might have snuck in a brownie. I could not decide which one to eat first!

Symptoms:No headaches since the beginning of last week--yay!! Last night I just felt pregnant (I know...you are thinking what the heck does she mean....or you totally know what I am talking about ha!). Just sore and round ha! But I love it!

Have you started to show yet:I have a couple of students who keep mentioning how pregnant I finally look--thanks kiddos! I looked up my picture from when I was 22 weeks with Emery and I do think I am a little bit bigger. What do you think?

Miss anything: Nope-I am full and happy! This Friday we are going to a supper at a winery with some friends and I won't lie....I am going to miss enjoying a glass of wine.

Happy or Moody: See above:)

Looking forward to: The weekend--we have some fun planned. We realllllly need to be packing. We get our house so SOON!!!!


~Emery Belly~

Comments

  1. Yes you do look a little bigger than with Emery, look more straightforward, ha. I know Em is going to be the best big sister. Can't wait to see her with baby boy Jansen. She will still know how much she is loved so will have no reason to be jealous. I have goose bumps right now just visioning and thinking about it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts