Baby J #2~23 Weeks

How far along?
 
23 Weeks! My Lil' Valentine is the size of an ear of corn!

Maternity clothes? Just about to transition to a wardrobe of all maternity--I wore a pair of regular dress pants yesterday and I am not quite sure how I accomplished keeping them zipped and up the whole day! This past weekend had me rocking the comfy dress and leggings look....come back warmer weather....come back!!

Sleep:My mind will not shut off at night--and it is NOT Baby J's fault! I think the fact that we are moving starting Friday and do not have one thing packed has something to do with it:). 

Best moment this week: I would like to say playing outside in the warm February weather this weekend was my favorite moment....too bad Emery and I accidentally took 4 hour naps on Sunday and missed the whole day...Opps!
We did have a fun weekend with friends on Friday, Em's first official birthday party on Saturday and a little paint sample buying too!
Picking out a beautiful blue for Baby Boy this past week has me so excited to start planning a nursery again. That, along with his strong kicks (and my growing belly) remind me that he will be here sooner than I think!

Food cravingsI will not make it through the day without some sort of sweet. (Well...I probably would make it but I do not want to test it). It doesn't have to be very much--even yummy yogurt will do the trick. Some days I am not that hungry and other days I just want to eat everythingggggg. Kind of unpredictable right now.

Symptoms:No headaches, back is good, belly is big but not too big--so no pregnancy related symptoms really. However....my always around cold is back with a vengeance this week (hence the 4 hour nap on Sunday.) Perfect timing for the week that I have way too much to do:)

Have you started to show yet:When your 18 month year old starts pointing to your belling and saying, "Full".....you might be showing haha!!! Yes I feel like this week I have grown and Emery must agree!!

Miss anything:I would love to be able to breath. But really I am doing so good.

Happy or Moody: HAPPY--maybe a little busy and stressed but very happy and excited.

Looking forward to: FRIDAY!!! We will officially be home owners. This will be the first home Emery remembers and the home Baby Boy will come home to. Love that!!

Comments

  1. You (we all) have so much to look forward to. Excited to get started on the new house also to see what you have in store for making for baby J's nursery. Laughing about Em's remark about the full belly. You look great as usual. Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts